BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS



Quotes Myspace Comments

Monday, November 8, 2010

..He who Loves me..


Promises I made to you are going to last forever
Don’t worry about me leaving you
That’s never
Cuz I love you for your iman, your diin, and how respectful you are
Nobody could compare to you
Not even a star
You’re so amazing and encouraged me for the better
I love how you give me advice and listen so clear
I promise to merry you
Don’t worry about my timing
Insha’Allah I will always be near
I know you’re a good son to your mother
And have responsibilities by your father
Make your mother happy and take care of your little sisters
The day I merry you all our worries will end
I Promise to never make your worried
I Promise to love you with all my heart
I Promise i’ll do everything you love
I Promise i will spend my life learning Diin with you.
Because I know from above
In our books
We are written for each other
Until that day comes
My heart will be incomplete
And it will be filled with so much pain
Pain that can only be healed
When you are here…

0 comments: